Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Funday

It is housework monday... which means a big fun to-do list!

- dishes
- laundry washed/dried/folded/put away (always tempted to put as 4 seperate things... more regular ticking!)
- tidy the study...

and I should realistically stop there. That's going to take hours!

- sort out the cds (change the ones in player and put cd wallet in car) [DONE!]
- sort out my jewelry
 On my dresser... and my bedside table. What a mess. Very disheartening.
 Perhaps will relocate the entire shambles to the coffee table and sort it out while I watch 'Downton Abbey' (yippee! Out today!)... except first I have to
- tidy the coffee table
- tidy the lounge floor so I can get to the coffee table
- talk Luuk into vacuuming so that its safe for the baby to crawl around on the floor and mess it all up again.
(Luuk is home sick. We're all sick, in fact. But not debilitated enough to get out of housework. Just need regular lemon-honey-drink-breaks, and sips of amazing&disgusting buckleys, and long lie-downs between folding laundry and emptying the dishwasher.)

Note: "Monday Funday" is, at best, hopeful; at worst, ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment