Thursday, September 29, 2011

reporting back

I think it's going okay. Only one or two good head-donks. Nothing unusual there though!

And I managed to get my sketchbook out... and drawn on. Miracle.


A second draft of the (possible) cover for my (in progress) children's book. I'm thinking I'll ink it and then try my hand at water colours as that seems to be a popular medium for children's lit. I have a gorgeous set of water colour paints and they've barely been used... and never successfully.

Update on the babies: both asleep. Have been for almost an hour. Amazing.
And when they were both awake, they entertained one another. Amazing.
Wouldn't go quite so far as to say that it's easier with two, but perhaps that the whole is lesser than the sum of its parts. Does that make sense?

Going to sneak down the hall and check they're both still alive. Hopefully me knees don't click and the doors don't creak... would be such a shame to wake them.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy, I didn't realise that my Media buddy was so creative...loving the blog!!

    ReplyDelete